Sunday, October 4, 2009

Its Sunday. Again.

Here's how to tell if Hannah is in a good mood: She rubber-bands the sprayer next to the kitchen faucet so Dave gets wet when he tries to wash something. Then she saran-wraps the toilet. Fortunately, I saw that one in time to avoid a huge mess.
Not one let this kind of thing pass, I scotch-taped the sprayer and Hannah got a facefull. Then I flushed the toilet while she was in the shower (this works wonderfully in our little apartment), and after that I dumped a cupful of flour on her while she was still in the shower, turning her into human paper-mache. Hannah says the prank fight is over. I so won.
This past Friday was a fun, special day. I'll turn the blog over to Hannah to tell all about it.

Well, on Friday morning my wonderful, handsome, smart, witty, beautiful, loving, magnificent husband made me breakfast in bed! It consisted of an omelet with ham and green onions and cheese. There was toast and milk and blackberry jam, too! then we got ready for the day and went to the hospital that I work at and had some nurse poke Dave in the arm with a flu shot... neener neener neener. oh, and he also claims that he has a batman bandaid on his arm. After that wonderful experience, we took front runner up to salt lake, where we went to the LDSBC to get information for me to go back there in January. then we went to the gateway and went window shopping and ate off the dollar menu at McDonalds.. how romantic!! After we got back to Bountiful we went to Smiths and got a thing or two... and went to the movie store and rented a movie and went home and had a wonderful evening. And we even got to go to bed before our regular it seems like 2am.

Dave again. I don't claim to have a Batman bandaid, I have a batman bandaid. I'm looking at it now and it is awesome. Now I'm making spaghetti because its Sunday and spaghetti is the most perfect food ever which is why we have it every Sunday. The world would be a better place if we all ate more spaghetti.

No comments:

Post a Comment