Sunday, September 27, 2009

Its Sunday

So, its Sunday. Day way-too-many of not having any hot water. The water heater's been acting up by going out, and I can't keep the darn thing lit. Grandpa Cook gave me the name and number of an individual that takes care of all he heating and A/C stuff in the building, so he's going to get a call tomorrow. I can't wait until we can stop heating water on the stove to do dishes and taking cold showers.
Wow, isn't that just the most riveting blog entry you've ever read? I know I got goosebumps when I wrote it.
Despite this and other challenges, Hannah and I are still very much in love. Its tough sometimes, not seeing each other all day on those days where I go to school and we both work, but we enjoy and savor the time we do have. We're looking forward to the day when I'll be out of school and working full-time so we can have something of a normal routine. We're also looking forward to the birth of our first child. As soon as Hannah gets pregnant, we'll let you know when that'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment