Saturday, October 10, 2009

Impromptu Saturday Brunch

So we stayed up really really late last night watching "You've Got Mail". I'll go ahead and admit that, for a chick flick, it wasn't terrible. It was a book movie, so that's ok. We were all snuggly on the couch sipping hot chocolate, so it was a romantic evening.
As a result, we got up around 11:45 this morning. Well, I woke up and tickled her nose with a feather to get up. Its Saturday, so its ok to get up late, right? Anywho, we lazed around in bed for a while until we both decided we were hungry. So we got up and Hannah introduced me to the world's greatest pancake syrup while I made awesome omelets.
As for the rest of the day, i stayed home and made dinner early to get it out of the way. I also enjoyed watching i love lucy and doing cross word puzzles and enjoyed baking cookies. Yum!!
Dave went to work and had a wonderful hectic time, because saturdays are the busiest day. He even called me once to see how his beautiful, gorgeous wife was doing.
It was a pretty darn good day, an we hope you enjoyed your saturday as much as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment