Wednesday, October 21, 2009

ACN and Haunted Houses

We've just cleaned the house in anticipation of ACN reps coming over. ACN is this telecommunications company that Hannah is gaga over, thinking that it'll make us rich. I have my doubts, but I'm willing to take a look. We went to one of their recruiting meetings last week that was half sales pitch, half religious revival. I'm satisfied that its not a scam, because some big-name companies have partnered with ACN, Donald Trump even endorses ACN. I'm not one of The Donald's biggest fans, but I recognize that he is a phenominally sucessful businessman who wouldn't put his name on just anything. Hannah is just so excited about the whole thing and we'll just see what happens.

On the lighter side, we went with my sister Michelle and some of her friends to Nightmare on 13th. It's a haunted house in Salt Lake that has an undeserved reputation for extreme scariness. By nearly unanimous vote, I had to take point. So I was in front of Hannah and Michelle and 8 other shrieking teenagers. Imagine an 11 person conga line, with each person hiding her face in the person ahead's back and pushing the unfortunate individual (me) along at speeds directly proportional to their fear level.

No comments:

Post a Comment