Monday, November 2, 2009

This past weekend

Well, as we all know, this past weekend was Halloween. It was intresting this year.. I had to work, and it was kind of nice, i did better that i thought. Their was a cute parade of little kids for about 2 hours at the hospital, and someone brought in candy for us all, that was sure nice., and to top it all off the night went pretty fast, so all was well. Dave also had to work then he went to his parents house for some fun.
I wish we hade some EXCITING NEWS (we all know what that means) like one of my friend has, (and if you dont, well.. wait 9 months..) but we dont yet. sigh.. lol
Im so very excited for Christmas! it all started a few days ago when we bought a wonderful DVD from Deseret Book and we've both watched it about 9 times. Well, by both of us i mean me. But! Dave has been listening to it and i have the music from it stuck in his head. bwahahaha, and I started christmas shopping and its a great thing that i only bought one thing, because i had to give it to him.. No more christmas shopping for me till after Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. DON'T SKIP OVER THANKSGIVING MRS HANNAH! IT IS AN AMAZING HOLIDAY THAT JUST CAN'T BE MISSED! food food food and more FOOD, and family and thankfulness for everything!!! I must admit that Christmas is wonderful too though. :)

    ReplyDelete