Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bazinga!

The past two weeks has been such a blur. All I really remember is studying, since thats my new life for the next ten weeks. Other than that, nothing has changed here. Dave has been working more out of town. So my friend Chelsee comes to stay more frequently. Which is awesome since were going to school together. Its been kind of a struggle getting used to school again. I dont have as much time anymore to be doing other things like baking, cleaning, talking, sleeping in, etc. Last week I studied over 65 hours. Looking back, I think I over did it, because I really have to push myself to do any studying this week. I love going to Intermountain Dental Assisting, but they give you A LOT of reading material and stuff to memorize and here's the best part, the syllabus tells you whats on the test, so that's my main concern.
On another note, we are FINALLY giving our bedroom a makeover this week. Its been bothering me since we have moved in last June. Dont get me wrong, I'm grateful we have a home to live in, but white walls and I dont get along ;). Pictures to come.
About the random word up top... yeah, its just random. Coming up with a title is the hardest part of the whole "blogging" thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment