Monday, March 26, 2012

Pet Peeves

Being on these insane meds, I have found that lots of little things that people or I do bother me to no end. Like having to listen to people chew. Or when people are late I just want to scream. Or when I ask a question and dont get a serious direct answer. Eew. It just bugs me.
On another note, school is so much fun. I would recomend them to anyone. Today we had a water fight with the air/water syringe. Its just a blast, and im doing so well. I guess I found my "thing". Also, I need your help. I need to polish teeth and take xrays and practice sealents. So if you need any of that done, or want to help suport me, I would greatly appreciate it. Did I mention that its free? Just leave me a coment and ill call ya. Thanks!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I need to get my teeth cleaned and xrayed, pretty much the basic checkup, so... How does it work for free? Let me know! Thanks Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can clean them the week after next sometime if you want. Let me know what day and ill tell you some time slots.

    ReplyDelete