Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ever Learning.

This week has been very rough on clomid. I hit the peak of drama, melt downs and frustration from about 2.5 weeks to 3.5 weeks into the cycle. Not. Fun. But husband is always so sweet and comforting when the meds are at their finest. I have figured out for myself that reading the Book of Mormon every day and asking help from the Lord and going to church and the temple weekly help me so much. Already I have learned that everyone has different trials and just because some people don't show it, doesn't mean they don't have any. And they are placed upon us to make us stronger and closer to our Heavenly Father and our families. And if we weather through them well, our reward will be greater.

2 comments:

  1. I remember doing that. Prayer and the Scriptures helped me a lot too during that time when we could not get pregnant. I also stared fasting twice a month. It helped me learn how to listen to the Spirit then, which I needed to learn how to do better. My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [(Thumbs Up Symbol) LIKE!]

    Proverbs 3:5-6 ... Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.

    I have found that in my own trials, you may feel like you are alone, but the Lord is always there to dry your tears and help ease your worries. You are a strong person Hannah! You can conquer the World if you put your mind to it!

    ReplyDelete