Thursday, January 26, 2012

This Weeks Adventures

This week has already been eventful, and its only half way over. I never get to see my grand parents, so when I do, its a real treat. Sunday night we went to my grandparents house in Pocatello, Id. I told them id make the food since its hard for them to get around. Which they loved. I made sure to make leftovers so they can enjoy my food when were gone. My grandma esecially loved the "chicken goop". In fact, she thought it was so good, she just finished the sauce by its self. Eww!!!.. Im just glad she liked it. Our 3 day visit was full of scrabble, playing my violin with my grandpa for hours, a very difficult puzzle my grandma and I have yet to finish, eating ice cream and talking, hearing war stories, old lady water aerobics, walks with grandpa and the dog, card games and out to a movie. Id say for 2 old people who think they are pretty boring, they are sooo entertaining.
Dave actually has another case next week up there, so we will be able to visit again. Yay!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! Your grandparents sound like two great people and I'm happy you get to go see them again so soon. Wish I had sane grandparents... Meh. :)

    ReplyDelete