Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Years Resolutions

Its a new year and a new me. So here it is... My new year resolution list. I do believe I've done a very good job so far. 1) Become a Dental Assistant. 2) Learn to be happy and live it. (this will be a hard one because I also have to battle the side effects. But no worries, im doing better. Until today when I realized im on so many meds to help us have a baby. Like clomid, estradiol, provera, metformin, and prenatals). 3) Get fit! (this one is coming along nicely, I am going to the gym 4x a week with a lovely ward friend and im on weight watchers). 4) Attend the temple 1x a week. 5) Attend church every sunday. (Dave and I have slacked off a bit on this one. Especially since it was at 9 and we never have morning snuggle time). 6) Pay off some debt. Yup, the debt monster bit us in the butt and we're paying for it. I hope we can all stick to our resolutions this year, especially if they can help you be a better person. Xoxo Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment