Thursday, August 4, 2011

Random!

So this post is totally random. Oh, btw, if you didnt know, David got the job and is headed off to training in Chicago, Illinois on the 15th of this month for 2 whole weeks, then he gets to drive 20 hours home. But thats okay... 15 dollars an hour drive time is pretty shweet. As soon as he gets all settled in his new career, I will go down to weekends at the hospital. WHOOHOO!!! Oh! btw, when I quit Im throwing this huge party and you're all invited.
My dad not the bishop anymore and it is kind of weird. I always see him now and it throws me for a loop.
I need to get new scrubs that don't stink like hospital. Eww!
One of these days I will post "The List" of big ticket items that we will be purchasing and you all can give me your opinion.
I am so happy my two guy friends are safe home from their missions. It is so fun to have game nights with them.
The chances are 1/10, will we be it??? I hope so.
Do you ever feel like you try and try, but you just aren't good enough to become a favorite? I sure do!
"Why should I apologize for you choosing to be offended? That's your problem. You get to deal with your choosing to have a broken heart".
Cute love quote goes here.
The Doc is going to put me on Clomid starting next month.
I love my husband sooooooo much. I'm so proud that he found his career.
And that wraps up Hannahs random thoughts of the hour. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad that Dave got the job! Congratz to the two of you! Can't wait to see you next Friday. And if you don't mind, I will take some of those raspberries off of your hands. :)

    ReplyDelete