Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I did it.

So the very first night after Dave left was terrible. I thought it would be totally fine. What ended up happening was I was getting ready for bed when I hear this super strange thud. I had no idea what it was. As soon as I realized I was freaking myself out I tried to stop. As I finally got settled in my bed I heared it again. This time I knew it wasnt all in my head. So I jumped out of bed and probably looked like a retard walking all weird and yelling weird things trying to scare something that most likely wasnt in my home out. (But you cant help for thinking someone was, we have had 2 break ins in out neighborhood in a calandar month). So as soon as I ran back upstairs into my room, I saw that my mom was calling me. She was making sure I was okay and It didnt take much to convince me to come sleep over at there house. As I layed in bed. I was thinking that I beed to get over that new fear of sleeping at my house alone. So I decided that last night I was going to do it. And I did it!!! I went to bed at 8:30 while it was still light outside so people could still see my house which means nobody would come take out worthless stuff (hence, The List) or try to kidnap me, and I took a melatonin. Which knocked me out for 12 hours. Hopefully the rest of the times I am home alone at night sleeping will go that smooth. But in any case, I know its a little lame.. but Im so proud of myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment