Friday, August 5, 2011

"The List"

As I promised last post, I will share with you "the list". That is what Dave and I call it. Don't worry, we have some unfinished debts to pay off first. Anyways! Here goes...
1) Washer and Dryer. We are seriously looking and have our hearts set on a Frigidaire affinity high efficiency one at RC Willy
2) Computer. My friends boyfriend works at apple and is going to give us this awesome deal for a iMac. Can't wait!!!
3) Desk. (We will buy 2&3 together) I've found a super cute one at Ikea. I LOVE that store.
4) Bed and new bedroom set. When we were married we received a nice used bed, but for the past month we have been grouchy and our necks and backs have been hurting. so were going to get a king size Intellibed.
5) Couches. We own 3 fugly couches. Time to make the world less fugly one couch at a time. :)
6) Kitchen table, preferably square.
7) TV and entertainment center. The options are endless.
8) Cruise number 2. Can you say relax? Ahh.
9) Rugs. I may take this one off the list.
10) Bookshelves for the library.
11) Grill. Nuff said
12) Patio set to enjoy the summer breeze and grilled food with pink lemonade.
13) 3 kitchen stools for the bar.
This concludes our list for now. Let's see what actually happens, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment