Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Worlds best husband right here!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! Our very first easter sucked. I worked the 7 to 3 shift, got off at 4 which pissed me off, then I came home, packed a weeks worth of everything and me and dave went to his parents house where we will pretend to live in a big clean house for the next week since his whole family is in the Bahamas. Then we ate frozen burritos and brats. At least that leaves a lot of improvemennt for next year, right? oh, and boo to work for not letting me watch any conference. Thbth. thank goodness there is a Ensign!
I dont know how to bring this on, so ill just say it. My husband is the most wonderful man alive! In a conversation we had, I told him that I didnt agree on the video games he has been playing and I felt like it took away from our "home spirit" and since Ive had the spirit with me so strong at school, which they call a "temple of learning" and the rest of the day, then coming home and it be gone, I also stressed a few other things, then we agreed on no more Halo and thost type of shooting games, but uplifting games like sports, etc. Ever since we have changed those ways the spirit dwells even more in our home and there is a more love feeling in our home. That was a big change for him, and Im so very proud of him for making that choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment