Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cuz I'm a... woman. W-o-m-a-n

One of the reasons why being a woman is awesome, is when you find a bargan. You feel so happy and warm inside, you scream SCORE! in your mind, and you feel so good knowing that you could have spent that money on the purchase you're about to make, when indead you could have put it towards something else.
I am saying this, because I found my bargan of the week, a cage. We have decided that we are getting a baby dwarf bunny next week. So one thing that women are also good at, is "nesting". I bought the cage on KSL for 35 dollars. After Dave and I went to pick it up, we went to Petsmart and Bird World, we looked at cages to see if we had saved any money. We TOTALLY did, about 100 dollars. Yahoo! now since we have the most vital part of that bunnie's life, I can officially slowly finish the nesting process.
Now, the name part, the hardest part of all. Dave decided the boy name, which will be Tyrannosaurus Rex and we will cal him "Rexie", if it is a girl, I think I have decided on Sweet Pea. When we get it, we wont be able to tell the sex for a few more weeks. so until then we will call it bunny, or it, or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment