Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blog spot is lame... that is all.

I think blog spots are stupid. Nobody ever reads it, (at least mine). If they do, I cant tell because nobody leaves comments. Because of that, its hard to write knowing that. Really the only fun thing to do is to pick a new style for the damn thing, and what drives me even more crazy is that some people live for there stupid blog spots. It's there whole life and everyone knows how great they are because of there stupid blog. Plus it makes everyone else hopeless because it makes other peoples life feels like theres is more suckish. lol, is that even a word? Well anyways, just thought I'd get that off my chest. Thank you, that is all. :)

2 comments:

  1. Is this Hannah writing that post? Because if it is that's hilarious. I read your blog Hannah and I like to read it. I like to see what you and your hubby are up to. And for those people who think the blog world controls their popularity that is weird. Very weird. xoxox Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog! Hopefully you guys don't give up on it.

    ReplyDelete