Sunday, January 18, 2015

Waiting...

I am slowly going crazy 1 2 3 4 5 6 switch. Crazy going slowly am I 6 5 4 3 2 1 SWITCH!!!

Well, if you cant tell, I'm going crazy!  We got word that we have been chosen by an LDS donor family and we are getting half of the embryos and another couple is getting half of the embryos. That is, if the other couple receiving them can make a decision. Were trying so hard to be patient while the other couple is deciding. If they choose against it we will get all the embryos. Yay!!! But until then we are trying to keep busy and figure out a way to speed up time.
We have had many confirmations that this is the path which we are to follow, and I have been very close with the spirit the past few weeks and I have a true knowledge that this is right. I have been fasting and praying for the other couple to try and help them decide. There are special spirits on the other side helping in ways we cannot see, and there is a beautiful calm feeling in our home and all around us and I love that feeling. We are so close!

Here are a few of my favorite quotes by my favorite Apostles that has helped me keep going when I have been in the deepest darkest pits of despair.





No comments:

Post a Comment