Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Daves Doctorate in Awesomeness

I have decided that Dave isn't just graduating in December of this year with a Bachlors Degree in Criminal Justce with a Minor in Phsycology. But also a Doctorate in Awesomeness. He is super excited to be done with school for now. (I hope he'll pick up his masters someday). He is super lucky, I wish I was done. Ive decided to be a Dental Hygeinist. When he finishes POST we will be looking for jobs by schools with my specialty so I can officially start school. Unfortunately there are only 3 places in Utah that have the DH program, and the closest is in Ogden, but so many people go there for DH that its hard to get into. So, most likely we will be moving for my schooling. Were hoping to find somewhere close, I'm thinking outside of the box (Utah, that is) like Washington state, Idaho, or New York. Who knows what time will bring. All I can say is this next chapter of our life will bring a TON of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment