Sunday, November 14, 2010

Be Grateful!

Right now we have one car that works. All though its been quite a burden and a puzzle trying to get Dave and I to where we need to be on time. Its kind of nice just using one car. Less money for gas, more car rides together, and "helping the environment". It has made me stop to think about my life and how blessed I really am. I guess its one of those things that you start to get frustrated over, then realizing that your lucky and blessed to even have a car.
If it wasnt for my friend who has helped me lately about being positive and having a good attitude and about my spirit, I would be so miserable and a grouch monster! :) So thank you friend, for making me a stronger person today, then I would have been by myself. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment