Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My lucky charm!

Early last week, Dave was let go from his "job". That moment, I started to worry about everything! Like, what shall we sell first, how we would ask our parents for food, wondering if it would be a problem living in our apartment and work off rent, me picking up extra shifts at work (no bueno), etc.
Every day Dave would search for jobs, fill out applications, and pray. 2 days went by and he got a phone call from a place he applied at and told him he had an interview on Monday. 4 days nervously went by and he went in... he was offered the job! so, when he came home to tell me he got it I was so happy! especially about the part where he was only out of a job for 6 days! (thats impressive for these days). I guess the Lord does love us and want us to succeed, we are truly blessed! (He starts Thursday. YAY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment