Sunday, August 8, 2010

Date night!

So last week we went on a date! (Its been quite a while since we have, so it was a treat). We went to go see a movie. If you have not seen Despicable Me we both recommend you do! I haven't laughed so hard since I dont know when. My favorite part was when the 2 minions were playing with the water cooler, and my favorite character is Agnes. She is so cute! After the hilarious movie, we went to the California Pizza Kitchen. Ive never been there before, it was okay... nothing special, just another pizza joint. We had a fun time there too, I can't tell you what else happened there, because it would be embarassing. :) Hope all is well, Happy Sabbath!

1 comment:

  1. Now that you mentioned it you have to tell us what else happened there that was embarrassing! common... :)

    ReplyDelete