Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring is here!

I thought this would never happen through that long, miserable winter season. I am super excited! I love seeing the baby animals and the flowers starting to bud then bloom and the new spring air! You can smell the excitement all around, and people smiling more. I believe this is the season to celebrate life!
Easter this year will be quite interesting this year. Daves family will be on a cruise again, down in the bahamas this time. My family will be in Arizona. We will be house sitting at Daves parents house that whole week, starting general conference weekend. Im thinking we will decorate eggs and have ourselves a little easter egg hunt and celebrate Christs resurection and watch general conference of course! Well, if you have any other fun ideas we can do let me know! Happy Spring!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Spring! I just wanted to add my two cents :D And tell you that someone else is reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete