Monday, March 15, 2010

HCG Diet

I have been looking for some change in my life, and i finally found it! My wonderful cousin Megan inpired me to try this diet. So I decided to try it. 3 days after I orderred it it came in the mail. That was impressive! then I started that day. the first two days it says to binge. so thats what i did. oddly enough i didnt get sick or feel gross.. thanks to the drops, i suppose. The first day i ate... 2 cinnamon rolls, a double quarter pounder with cheese, fries, drink and ice cream, taco soup, nachos, and 2 more cinnamon rolls. Day 2 of the gorging i ate, 2 more cinnamon rolls,yakiniku, mac n cheese, caramel corn, and jello. This morning i weighed myself and if i had normally eaten all that, which never in my mind i would i probably would have gained like 6 pounds. But instead I LOST 5 POUNDS. in 3 DAYS!! I couldnt believe it! what a wonderful feeling that was. I hope i will be seeing this good of results until April 23rd. This portion of the diet im on a 500 calorie intake a day. So far, i feel full suprisingly. which is good. i hope the rest of the time is as easy as today!

No comments:

Post a Comment