Saturday, October 20, 2012

New Job

So Dave was gone for all of last week and he came home to a surprise. A happy wife with a new job! It's only taken a year of being like this chick. Yes, I totally looked like her. Can you see the resemblance?
One night after having enough of this and feeling like I'm not worth anything earlier that day, I felt that I needed to get on job search site. I did and found this cool sounding job and applied. 2 days later I got a call for an interview. The day of my interview my brain looked like this inside.
The interview went REALLY well because it turned into a job shadow for the next hour which then turned into another interview which turned into a job offer. I was like...
Yup, So excited I switched genders. So now I'm waiting for the first day where I'm sure it will be like..
And this is what I'll be doing.
I'll be a Plasma Center Technician at Biolife Plasma Center. Yay me!!!

1 comment: