Friday, July 13, 2012

06.25.12 was our 3rd anniversary. It was sooo fantastic!
The day before we adopted a dog.
His name is Pippin and he is 1 year old. He is 1/2 Shih-tzu and 1/2 Schnauzer and 100% ADORABLE!!! He is sooo good! No accidents in the house, he is the easiest dog to train, and he listens! I have to tell him no only once and he doesn't do it again and he has such a funny attitude. We love him already!!
The day of our anniversary Dave had to work, so we partied hard after he got off. We went to the Melting Pot in SLC and had an AMAZING dinner. We have never been there and I've always wanted to go. needless to say, it was a life changing experience. not really, but whatever. We had fun. Then we booked it to the movie theater to see Brave. It was such a cute show! I would totally go see it again. I was doing sooo good with pictures until now.. I'm at my parents house and don't have the rest of them. I guess you can use your imagination. :)

1 comment: