Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pictures!

Here are some pictures I promissed a while ago.
The first picture is to show you the dummy we practiced our first coronal polishes on.



Here is picture of another dummy getting his bitewing x-rays done.



The next picture is of my best friend Chelsee practicing her coronal polish skills on me.
At first I was nervous, but she did very, very well!



And the last picture is something I want for my birthday next month. (hint, hint) Its a radio with a cd player and an ipod dock. I already have a cheap one, but I always have to carry it back and forth from the kitchen to our bedroom every day. So it would be much easier to have one in the kitchen and one in our room. And the best part of all would be having a cd player again! Because you can only do so much using your dvd player as a cd player.

No comments:

Post a Comment