Sunday, October 2, 2011

Conference weekend!

I love conference weekend. As soon as it ends it seems like fall can offially begin, in my book. We switch off gc's with family. This weekend was my familys turn. Too bad dave had to miss Saturdays sessions due to work, they were great! I thought it was so cute that President Monson was late to care for his wife that fell again. My dad said he bumps into the presidencies tech support guy a lot and says President Monson dosnt have a cell phone or a computer or a laptop to comunicate with, so he gets lost at work with a computer. I also wonder how he gets around with out this technology at his house! I guess he wouldnt need it with revelation and all, huh. Anyways! Sundays talks were all very excellent. Was it just me, or did it seem like alot of the talks were about reading our scriptures and missionary work. I also let my mom have a day off from cooking and made corn chowder, and pumpkin cinnamon pull apart bread with rum icing. Which turned out amazing since I have never made it before. Its a new fall favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment