Friday, September 2, 2011

My Favorite Season: Fall!

Here are some reasons why fall is my favorite time of the year.


You get to show off your creativity on a pumpkin.


You cannot find a more pretty view of warm colors. I always feel at home with all the different shades of brown, orange, yellow, and red.



You can get away with drinking hot chocolate before its winter.


I love losing my way with the hubs in a corn maze.


My favorite fall treat. Creamy, nutty and soft on the outside. Juicy and crisp on the inside.


I have an awesome excuse to make my famous white chicken chili. No matter how many times I crave it durring the rest of the year, I always save it for the fall. Mmm!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Autumn too! It is my absolute favorite time of the year. You still need to make me your famous white chili sometime ya know. It sounds and looks fantabulous! Yummy yummy!

    ReplyDelete