Monday, May 9, 2011

Our Even BIGGER smaller News!

Yes, we all know you have been waiting for this news ever since we got married... or so my grandma told me. But I thought for those who don't know, we're pregnant! Yay!
We knew for a very long 3 weeks. It was sooo hard not to tell. We were going to share the news on my birthday (May 29th), but that was just too far away.
This is how we let them know for Mothers Day.



We did count all the 224 m&ms, one for each day so our parents and grandparents can count down with us, which means I started my 8th week yesterday. I also made up the poem, turns out I'm more creative than I thought. Looks like we wont be so lonely in that big, new house after all.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize the picture would stay small, so this is what the poem says. "Here is a poem to you from us, at the end if you're true, you'll find a bonus. Each day eat a treat, to count down the days till' you meet our new addition to the family tree. Love you lots from us three, David, Hannah and Baby".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute poem! I am so excited for you! I hope your pregnancy goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you guys! We are SO excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete