Saturday, December 11, 2010

Just our luck

Dave and I have discovered that when we have a "big day" something tragic happens. For example our wedding day, Michael Jackson died (but Dave says that's not all that tragic). Well yesterday, the day Dave graduated, one of our baby bunnies died. I was so sad, I just cant help to think past the point of If I cant keep a baby bunny alive, how will I be able to keep my kids alive?! We think that the mamma sat on the baby :( Im pretty sure we wont sit on our babies, but still I'm so paranoid now. On a good note, the whole Elizabeth Smart thing was wonderful news.

Today will be a better day for Hannah. The baby bunny's death kind made her really sad. We've got fun stuff planned for today, though. Due to conflicting events, we had to schedule my "hooray you graduated" dinner for this afternoon. We'll be eating at the famous Bucca di Beppo in Salt Lake.
We also decided to get a Kinect system for our X-Box. We played a demo model at the store the yesterday and Hannah thought it was fun. I did, too. It's much better than the Wii, I think. Hannah's excited to get some dancing games. Merry Christmas to us!
We'll post graduation pics as soon as we can get them uploaded.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Dave is a graduated man! I will so have to come over and play the Kinect sometime soon. I love that thing!
    I am sorry about the baby bunnies though. That is very sad. Don't worry Hannah. Baby bunnies are very different compared to human babies, so I think you are safe.
    Hope you both are doing well and see you sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete