Tuesday, July 13, 2010

sleeplessly depressed

Dear Alone, Why do you accompany me tonight when I am too depressed to sleep. Something in my life needs to change. Yet, I am scared for the change, and I feel like Im being forced to change instead of wanting to. But if it makes the people around me feel better, I will please them. Am I thinking too hard, or too deeply? Is it all really just in my head? Can people really, truly change? I just dont know any more. Once you've been hurt so much, its hard to trust. I wish I could just shove all of this in a box, burn it, then burn the ashes, and move on with a new chapter in my life. I wish this would all go away, so I can finally enjoy my colorful life again, instead of this blurry dim black and white. I have so much to enjoy, but I just cant let myself have at it. Unfortunatly yours, Sleeplessly Depressed

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sleeplessly Depressed,
    Don't be sleeplessly depressed!
    GO TO THE TEMPLE! Tell the one you have married for time and all eternity that you LOVE them. Life is too short to be down on yourself. It starts eating away at others around you too. I Lerve you to bits and pieces!
    Love,
    You know who...

    ReplyDelete