Friday, June 11, 2010

Adventures at my parents house!

This last week Dave and I are at my parents house while they are with my little sister in St. George for her "summer games" state soccer tournament. (Which by the way, they are bringing home the gold tomorrow! whoot whoot!) I has been quite the adventure! Here are some of the big points we've had; getting use to living with my sisters insane dog, daisy. Sleeping in a bed thats WAY to comfortable for our own good and older than both of our ages combined, which is gross if you think about all those nasty skin cells, im trying not to. Dave getting home about a half an hour earlier than normal. People I know coming to the door and having a wonderful conversation with them. Making meals, hoping they have the ingredients I need. Getting a medi pedi with a dear friend thats about to have her baby, yay! And most recently (about 10 minutes ago) figuring out my dumb dog ate 3 of my owl cupcakes!!! (guess they are good, considering I have not ate one yet.) Coming with that, watching her every move to make sure she doesnt get sick, and if she does preparing myself of what to do. :( The bet part of this week is that I didnt have to work and I cant wait till sunday, because were going back to the singles ward to see whats changed and then going back home!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hannah...I saw you said no one ever leaves you a comment so I thought I would... but...I don't really have anything to say but I love you!

    ReplyDelete