Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm Twenty! ... Im SO old!

Saturday was an amazing day, it was my birthday! I woke up to a very yummy breakfast in bed made by my cute husband and then we drove up to my parents house in Layton where I was treated to a manicure with my sister and mom and hubby. Then we met my dad at Garcias for lunch. It was sooo good! Its my favorite mexican restaurant and I haven't been there since we have been married, because Dave dosen't like mexican food. Then my hubby and I window shopped at the mall, rented 2 movies and went to Wal Mart and bought a memory foam topper for our bed (since my back hurts a lot from my job),watched a movie, and went to bed. That night(as I always do) I thanked my birth mother in my heart for making that decision to give me a better life than she could have given me. What a wonderful day!

1 comment: